Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My Book Reading List

I have read five business books recently and have a list of 10 more on my reading list – Currently reading Groundswell and The Art of Profitability. My goal is to get through the ten books this quarter. Several of these books I selected from CIO Insight Top books for IT Leaders. I will write a quick synopsis on each book as I go through them. Reading books is one of the best ways to fuel new ideas and keep you energized at least it is for me.

Books I read recently:

1. The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Jeff Cox
2. What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
3. The World Wide Rave by David Meerman Scott
4. The New CIO Leader by Marianne Broadbent and Ellen Kitzis
5. The Next Leap in Productivity by Adam Kolawa

Books I am reading or plan to read

1. Groundswell, Charlene Li and Josh Bernhoff
2. The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky
3. The Catalyst by Jeanne Liedtka
4. Greater than Yourself by Steve Farber
5. Think Again: Why Good Leaders Make Bad Decisions by Sydney Finkelstein
6. Discovery Driven Growth by Rita Gunther McGrath
7. Billion Dollar Lesson by Paul Carroll and Chunka Mui
8. What would Google Do? by Jeff Jarvis
9. The 100 Best Business Books of All Time by Jack Covert
10. Partnering with Microsoft by Ted Dinsmore and Edward O’Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment